Saturday, February 25, 2012

Craig Chytraus

This week I decided that I would document via the blog everyone that I run with this year. I think that it would be great to add a picture and say something real quick about the peeps that helped along the way.

Last night I got a text from Craig suggesting we run together on Saturday. He mentioned that he had not run since October so something "light". When I asked about distance he said 12 miles or so. I love someone who hasn't run since October suggesting a 12 miler as light.

It was a great run! We were wind aided out and back. That has NEVER happened to me before. Craig hammered away like it was nothing! Nice work Chyty! Craig lost his older brother last week. Running has been great therapy for me through some of those rough times. I hope it proved therapeutic today. In the words of you Craig "my wives prayers will be with you".

Look for Craig at the start line of every race that you do this year. He will be there. Thanks Craig for a great run!

No comments:

Post a Comment